Followers

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Future

 the future continuous tense

1. I will be studying for my exam tomorrow.
2. They will be traveling to Paris next week.
4. We will be having a party on Saturday.
5. He will be playing soccer at 3 PM.
6. Will they be attending the conference tomorrow?
7. The construction workers will be building a new house.


**Negative Sentences:**
1. I will not be working on my project tomorrow.
2. They will not be celebrating their anniversary next month.
3. She will not be baking a cake for the party.
4. We will not be watching a movie this evening.
5. He will not be playing basketball at 4 PM.


**Question Sentences:**
1. Will I be working on my project tomorrow?
2. Will they be celebrating their anniversary next month?
5. Will he be playing basketball at 4 PM?
6. Will they be attending the conference tomorrow?
7. Will I be practicing the piano later?



No comments:

Post a Comment

4.3 Resume and Cover letter

 Resume as writing skill: A resume is like a snapshot of your work . It's a document that lists your education, work experience, skills,...