Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

present perfect Tense


"Have" and "has" are both forms of the verb "to have," and they are used in different contexts based on the subject of the sentence. Here's when to use each:

1. "Have" is used with plural subjects (e.g., I, you, we, they):
   - I have a car.
   - We have a meeting.
   - They have finished their work.

2. "Has" is used with singular subjects (e.g., he, she, it, a singular noun):
   - He has a book.
   - She has an appointment.
   - It has rained today.

Positive:
1. I have finished my homework.
2. She has visited Paris before.
3. They have seen that movie.

Negative:
1. I haven't finished my homework.
2. She hasn't visited Paris before.
3. They haven't seen that movie.

Questions:
1. Have you finished your homework?
2. Has she visited Paris before?
3. Have they seen that movie?


Sure, here are 10 sentences in the present perfect tense, including positive, negative, and question forms:

Positive:
1. I have completed my project.
2. She has traveled to several countries.
3. They have bought a new car.
4. He has read that book.
5. We have seen that movie.

Negative:
6. I haven't finished my homework.
7. She hasn't visited the museum yet.
8. They haven't met my sister.
9. He hasn't eaten dinner.
10. We haven't watched the latest episode.

Questions:
11. Have you ever visited Paris?
12. Has she finished her assignment?
13. Have they been to that restaurant before?
14. Has he ever been to a concert?
15. Have we met before?



No comments:

Post a Comment

4.3 Resume and Cover letter

 Resume as writing skill: A resume is like a snapshot of your work . It's a document that lists your education, work experience, skills,...